Imaan Hadchiti is an Australian comedian and actor of Lebanese descent. Born in Mylor, South Australia, Hadchiti and his sister Rima Hadchiti are the only two known cases of "Rima Syndrome", a genetic condition causing small stature yet retaining normal proportions. Hadchiti stands 107 cm (3 ft 6 in) tall, and many of his comedy routines focus on the way people of normal stature react to him. Starting his stand-up career at the age of 15, he won Triple J's Class Clown comedy contest in 2005, and has since performed on The NRL Footy Show, the Adelaide Fringe Festival and the Melbourne International Comedy Festival.
In January 2012, he joined the cast of the series 2 of Balls of Steel Australia where he stars as the "Short Tempered", reprising his comedic role.
Performed at Edinburgh Fringe Festival 2019
- Steve Jones (23 February 2011). "Imaan". DB Magazine. Archived from the original on 4 October 2011. Retrieved 5 July 2011.
- Mick Bunworth (31 March 2005). "Class acts compete at comedy championships". The 7:30 Report. Retrieved 17 August 2011.
- Brooke Hunter (March 2011). "Imaan Hadchiti A Little Perspective Interview". Femail.com.au. Retrieved 5 July 2011.
- "Imaan Hadchiti performs A Little Perspective". Beat Magazine. March 2011. Retrieved 5 July 2011.
- "Shortest stand-up comedian". Guinness World Records. Retrieved 16 November 2019.
|This article about an Australian comedian is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|