Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Imagineer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Imagineer may refer to:
- Imagineering, a term for creative engineering, coined by Alcoa Corporation and made famous by the Walt Disney Company
- Walt Disney Imagineering, design and development arm of The Walt Disney Company, responsible for the creation of theme parks
- Imagineer (Japanese company), a Japanese video game, mobile, software company
- Imagineer Systems, a visual effects software company
- Imagineering (company), the in-house studio of Absolute Entertainment.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Imagineer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.