Imam Sadiq University
|دانشگاه امام صادق|
|Location||Tehran, Tehran Province, Iran|
Established in 1982, the goal of the university is to bridge the gap between Islamic researches and modern studies, especially humanities.This university is also known as a conservative center which train political officials of Iran's Islamic state, however, it has invited prominent reformist thinkers such as Abdolkarim Soroush, Hossein Bashiriyeh, Javad Tabatabaei and popular western theoreticians to propound their own ideas in different sorts of humanities. . The students have strong loyalty to the Islamic revolution and the ideals of Ayatollah Khomeini, who have been chosen through a rigorous staging process including the ideological admissions (Gozinesh) and evaluation of scientific and personal abilities, particularly political aptitude.
The university offers BA, MA ,Ph.D. degrees in various fields such as political science, economics, Islamic jurisprudence, law (private law , public law, criminal law, international law) management, and communications. It currently has 8 colleges in operation.
- Saeed Jalili, Former Secretary of Supreme National Security Council and Iran's nuclear negotiator.
- Mohammad Sarafraz,Head of IRIB
- Ali Bagheri, Senior diplomat and Deputy Secretary of Iran's Supreme National Security Council
- Mohammad Hosseini, Minister of Culture and Islamic Guidance
- Mohsen Esmaeili, Jurist and member of the Guardian Council
- Kazim Jalali, MP, Former diplomat
- Ruhollah Ahmadzadeh, Former Vice President and Head of Cultural Heritage and Tourism Organization , The youngest provincial governor in Iran
- Abdollah Ramezanzadeh, Politician
- Mostafa Kavakebian, Politician
- Mohammad Ali Hosseini, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Ambassador to Italy
- Kamaladin Pirmoazzen, MP
- Hojjatollah Ayoubi , Former political and security deputy Minister of Interior, Current deputy Minister of Culture
- Kazem Gharib Abadi , Ambassador in the Netherlands and to the OPCW ,Deputy Secretary General of the High Council for Human Rights on International Affairs
- Reza Najafi, Ambassador to the International Atomic Energy Agency
- Mohammad Reza Majidi, Iran's Permanent Ambassador to the UNESCO
- Mostafa Dolatyar , Legal Advisor and Senior Diplomat in UN, Former Head of the Institute for Political and International Studies (IPIS), and nuclear negotiator
- Hossein Ghazavi , President of ECO Trade and Development Bank , Former deputy of Minister of Economic Affairs and Finance
- Masoud Eslami , Special Advisor of the Foreign Minister
- Abbas Moghtadaei , MP
- Seyed Ali Mohammad Mousavi, Senior Diplomat, Secretary General of D-8 Organization for Economic Cooperation
- Hesamodin Ashna, Cultural and Press Advisor to The president Hassan Rouhani
- Ghazanfar Roknabadi, Ambassador to Lebanon
- Peyman Jebelli, Ambassador to Tunisia
- Alireza Enayati, Ambassador to Kuwait
- Ali Akbar Rezaei, Ambassador to Cyprus
- Samad ali Lakizadeh, Ambassador to Poland and Lithuania
- Davoud Manzour, Deputy Iranian Minister of Economic Affairs and Finance
- Gholamreza Khaje-sarvi, Deputy minister of Science, Research and Technology
- Mohammad Hadi Homayoun, Deputy Iranian Minister of Culture
- Mohammad Hadi Zahedi Vafa, Deputy Iranian Minister of Economic Affairs and Finance
- Mohamad Bagher Khorramshad, Director of the Islamic Culture and Relations Organization
. . .
- Dr. Norman Finkelstein on the Imam Sadegh University.
- Ailing Official Highlights Concentration of Power in Iran .
- Head Of Iran's Top Clerical Body Dies
- Iran’s 'democratic elections’ only missing one thing - choice
- Mahdavi Kani's death leaves room for hard-liners to expand
|This Iran university, college or other higher education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|