Imamzadeh Saleh, Shemiran
This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (August 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Imamzadeh Saleh (Persian: امامزاده صالح, translit. Imāmzādeh Ṣāleh) is one of many imamzadeh mosques in Iran. The mosque is located at Tajrish Square in Tehran's northern Shemiran district. The mosque entombs the remains of Saleh, a son of the Twelver Shia Imam, Musa al-Kadhim, and is one of the most popular Shia shrines in northern Tehran.
The main mausoleum building includes a large rectangular building with thick walls and solid inner space of almost 5. 6 square meters. In the year 700 AH Imam Zadeh Saleh there is an inscription that appears in the repair and alteration of entries has gone according to which the Kingdom of Ghazan Khan was at the same time. Imam Zadeh Saleh large wooden box inside the tomb probably belonged to the era of the late Safavid or Afsharid dynasties. Silver enshrine the eastern and north-eastern and western sides have netted enclosure is decorated with silver and wood lattice south side of the endowment of the late Mr. Mirza Saeed khan foreign minister late Qajar. The shrine is located on the north side entrance porch and the porch of the sanctuary, the tablet is rectangular adobe tile on its history in 1210 AH and the name of Fath-Ali Shah Qajar has been engraved on it.
- Mirza Nasrollah Khan Moshir od-Dowleh (1840-1907) - prime minister (1906-07)
- Hassan Pirnia Moshir od-Dowleh (1871-1935) - scholar and prime minister (1918–20), (1922) and (1923)
- Hossein Pirnia Mo'tamen ol-Molk (1874-1946) - speaker of the Majles (1914–25) and (1927–28)
- Mohammad Tadayyon (1881-1951) - statesman
- Majid Shahriari (1966-2010) - engineer
- Javad Mosadeghi (1949-2015) - founder and chief executive officer, Islamic P&I Club
Media related to Imamzadeh Saleh Mausoleum at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about an Iranian building or structure related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|