From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up iman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Iman, also spelled Imaan or Eman, may refer to:
- Iman (concept), Islamic term
- Chanel Iman (born 1990), American fashion model
- Iman (model) (born 1955), Somali supermodel
- Iman Ali (born 1980), Pakistan-based model-turned-actress
- Iman Crosson (born 1982), American actor, Obama impressionist, dancer, video producer, and Internet personality
- Iman Darweesh Al Hams (1991–2004), Palestinian schoolgirl killed in the Gaza Strip
- Iman Shumpert (born 1990), professional basketball player for the New York Knicks
- Iman Xin Chemjong (1904–1975), Limbu historian
- Imaan Hadchiti, Lebanese-Australian comedian and actor
- Princess Iman bint Al Abdullah (born 1996), Jordanian royal, daughter and second child of King Abdullah II and Queen Rania
- Princess Iman bint Al Hussein (born 1983), Jordanian royal, daughter of King Hussein and Queen Noor
- Princess Iman Pahlavi, Iranian royal, daughter of Crown Prince Reza Pahlavi and Yasmine Pahlavi
- Iman, Iran, a village in Kermanshah Province, Iran
- Bolshaya Ussurka River, formerly named Iman River, a tributary of the Ussuri River in Russia's Primorsky Krai
- Dalnerechensk, formerly named Iman, a city in Russia's Primorsky Krai
- Eman (town) (峨蔓镇), town in Danzhou, Hainan, China
- Iman, vessel of the Russian Black Sea Fleet, a tanker with the IMO ship identification number 6617427 and a deadweight tonnage of 4471 tonnes.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Iman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.