Иманғали Нұрғалиұлы Тасмағамбетов
Ïmanğalï Nurğalïulı Tasmağambetov
|Deputy Prime Minister of Kazakhstan|
September 13, 2016 – February 3, 2017
|Prime Minister||Bakhytzhan Sagintayev|
|Minister of Defense of Kazakhstan|
October 22, 2014 – September 13, 2016
|Preceded by||Serik Akhmetov|
|Succeeded by||Saken Zhasuzakov|
|Mayor of Astana|
April 4, 2008 – October 22, 2014
|Preceded by||Askar Mamin|
|Succeeded by||Adilbek Zhaksybekov|
|Mayor of Almaty|
December 9, 2004 – April 4, 2008
|Preceded by||Victor Khrapunov|
|Succeeded by||Akhmetzhan Yesimov|
|5th Prime Minister of Kazakhstan|
January 28, 2002 – June 13, 2003
|Preceded by||Kassym-Jomart Tokayev|
|Succeeded by||Daniyal Akhmetov|
December 9, 1956|
Novobogat, Atyrau Province, Kazakhstan
|Alma mater||Pushkin Pedagogical Institute, Oral, Kazakhstan|
Imangali Nurgaliuly Tasmagambetov (Kazakh: Иманғали Нұрғалиұлы Тасмағамбетов (born 9 December 1956) is a Kazakh politician and is the current Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Kazakhstan to the Russian Federation since February 3, 2017. He served as Deputy Prime Minister of Kazakhstan from September 2016 to February 2017. He served as Minister of Defense of Kazakhstan from October 2014 to September 2016. He was the mayor of Astana from April 2008 to October 2014. From December 2004 to April 2008 he was the mayor of Almaty. Before that, from 28 January 2002 to 11 June 2003, he was the Prime Minister of Kazakhstan.
Tasmaghambetov said that he resigned as prime minister after finding out about the falsification of a positive vote of confidence in his administration that was taken on 19 May 2003. His resignation resulted in the dismissal of all members of his cabinet, as required by the Constitution of Kazakhstan.
- Order of Parasat
- Order of Nazarbayev
- Medal "10 years of Astana"
- Order of Barys
- Medal "20 years of independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan"
- Order of Friendship (Russia)
- Order of Holy Prince Daniel of Moscow (Russia)
- Order of "Glory and Honor" (Russia)
- Imangali Tasmagambetov named Kazakhstan’s Ambassador to Russia
- "Kazakhstan's Defense Minister Fired After Six Months On Job". EurasiaNet.org. 2014-10-23. Retrieved 2015-08-14.
- New Kazakh Government Formed, Sets Out Priorities. RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty
- "Закон Республики Казахстан от 12 декабря 1995 года № 2676 «О государственных наградах Республики Казахстан» (с изменениями и дополнениями по состоянию на 11.07.2017 г.) - Параграф-WWW мобильная версия". online.zakon.kz. Retrieved 2017-08-10.
| Prime Minister of Kazakhstan
|This article about a mayor in Kazakhstan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|