From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Imhotep can also refer to
- Amenhotep III (13th century BC; sometimes read as Amenophis III), the ninth pharaoh of the Eighteenth dynasty of ancient Egypt
- Amenhotep, son of Hapu, an architect, priest, scribe, and public official, who held a number of offices under Amenhotep III
- Imhotep (vizier) (18th dynasty), an ancient Egyptian Vizier under Thutmose I
- "Project IMHOTEP" is the name of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), a mentoring program for minority students
- Imhotep Institute Charter High School in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- The name of a flat region on the comet 67P/Churyumov–Gerasimenko.
Arts and entertainment
- Imhotep (musician), real name Pascal Perez, French DJ, mixer, beat maker, songwriter and producer and founding member of the French hip hop band IAM
- "Im-Ho-Tep (Pharaoh's Curse)" is a song by American heavy metal band Iced Earth.
- Imhotep (video game) for the Commodore 64 platform.
- The mortuary priest in Agatha Christie's novel Death Comes as the End.
- Imhotep/K'tano character in the series Stargate.
- Imhotep (The Mummy) is the name of a fictional character in The Mummy (franchise)
- 1813 Imhotep is a Main-belt Asteroid.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Imhotep.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.