Immaculata High School (Kansas)
|Immaculata High School|
|600 Shawnee Street|
Leavenworth, Kansas 66048
|Religious affiliation(s)||Roman Catholic|
Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth
|Founder||Bernard S. Kelly|
|Status||Closed June 2, 2017|
|School board||BOE Website|
|School district||Leavenworth Regional Catholic Schools|
|Oversight||Archdiocese of Kansas City|
|Athletics conference||Northeast Kansas League|
|Accreditation||North Central Association of Colleges and Schools |
|Communities served||Leavenworth, Kansas|
Immaculata High School was a private, Roman Catholic high school in Leavenworth, Kansas, United States. It was located in the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Kansas City in Kansas.
Immaculata High School officially closed its doors on June 2, 2017, due to continuing enrollment problems and rising tuition costs.
The Raiders competed in the Northeast Kansas League and were classified as a 1A school, the smallest classification in Kansas according to the Kansas State High School Activities Association.
Boys' Athletic Teams
Girls' Athletic Teams
Co-ed Athletic Teams
Clubs & Organizations
Immaculata High School offered a variety of clubs/organizations for the students. A list of clubs that were offered, are listed below:
- "Search for Public Schools - School Detail for Immaculata High School". National Center for Education Statistics. Institute of Education Sciences. Retrieved 8 September 2013.
- NCA-CASI. "NCA-Council on Accreditation and School Improvement". Retrieved 2013-09-08.
- Immaculata Athletics
- IMAC Art Club
- IMAC Choir and Band
- IMAC Singers
- International Club
- National Honor Society
- Scholar's Bowl
- The Sociedad Honoraria Hispanica (Spanish Honor Society)
- IMAC Student Council
- Student Ministry Team (Student Who Cares)
- "Lopez Expects 2-Team Race". Leavenworth Times. Newspapers.com. March 24, 1953. Retrieved October 5, 2014.