|Limited liability company|
|Industry||Music Production, Trailer music|
|Headquarters||Santa Monica, Los Angeles, California, USA|
(President and Composer)
(Director of Operations)
|Subsidiaries||1 Revolution Music
Globus Music, Inc.
|Slogan||Music with impact|
Immediate Music, LLC (commonly known as Immediate Music) is a music composition company based in Santa Monica that is notable for providing a specialized library of high-end trailer music for commercial motion pictures. Since 1992, Immediate Music has licensed music from its library to hundreds of theatrical trailers and television spots for all the major Hollywood studios. The company's music has been featured in the trailers for films such as Hellboy II: The Golden Army, Avatar, Iron Man, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, Coraline, Kingdom of Heaven, Dante's Peak, Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant, X-Men: The Last Stand, the Matrix films, the Spider-Man films, The Wolfman, Assembly and the Harry Potter films.
In 2007, Immediate received an Emmy for "Outstanding Music Composition in a Sports Program" for their work on the 20th Olympic Winter Games. Immediate Music has its own band, called Globus, that fuses cinematic orchestral music with contemporary and world music rhythms. Most public albums for Immediate Music are under the name Immediate.
Immediate Music was founded in 1993 by Jeffrey Fayman and Yoav Goren with their first trailer track for Carlito's Way. Originally starting out as making music for film trailers, in 2008 the company opened its libraries to the video game and advertising industries.
The company is based in Santa Monica, California. In addition to Immediate Music, they also operate 1 Revolution Music, a company founded in 2010 that specializes television soundtracks and trailers. Its record label, Imperativa Records that releases albums in a epic music genre to the public since 2006.
Trailer Music Live
On June 27, 2009, Immediate Music put on a concert called Trailer Music Live. A full orchestra and choir performed tracks from Immediate's trailer music library. Additionally, Immediate's cinematic rock band Globus played a set. Music from trailers such as Pirates of the Caribbean, Spider-Man, Lord of the Rings was performed.
Previously, Globus, the trailer music inspired rock band, had performed in England at Wembley, and the success of that venture has led to the US live performance.
Yoav Goren, co-owner and composer for Immediate Music, had this to say about the upcoming concert: "This event was received with such enthusiasm in London, that we felt compelled to bring it to the states. Trailer Music Live is truly a unique live concert experience for movie fans of all ages, featuring a large orchestra, choir and rock band bringing this emotional and epic movie music directly from the screen to the stage."
Immediate Music has released a number of albums that incorporate a wide range of genres, none of which however are commercially available to the general public. The most well known of these is the Themes for Orchestra and Choir series which currently has three multi-disk volumes. For the month of December 2010, Immediate Music made their TFOAC volumes 2 and 3 CDs available for purchase by the public.
In 2012, Imperativa Records announced the Immediate Music catalog CDs are available for purchase with autographs signed by composers Yoav Goren & Jeffrey Fayman. The CDs such as Epic Choral Action #1, Themes For Orchestra And Choir #2: Abbey Road, and Themes For Orchestra And Choir #3 are on a limited year-end promotional run.
These albums are only available to clients promoting motion picture advertising:
- Action/Drama #1
- Action/Drama #2
- Action/Drama #3
- Action/Drama #4
- Action/Drama #5
- Cinematic Tension Horror
- Comedy #1
- Comedy #2
- Dark Hero Uprising (September 2013)
- Epic #1
- Epic #2
- Epic #3
- Epic Choral Action #1
- Horror/Sci-Fi #1
- Percussive Action 1
- Plosive : In Three Acts'
- Romantic & Adventure #2
- Romantic Comedy, Romantic & Adventure #1'
- Romantic Comedy #2
- Subsonic (2013)
- Subversion (April 2014)
- Suspense & Drama #1
- Suspense & Drama #2
- Suspense & Drama #3
- Suspense & Drama #4
- Suspense & Drama #5
- Themes For Orchestra & Choir #1 (2 CD)
- Themes For Orchestra & Choir #2 - Abbey Road (3 CD)
- Themes For Orchestra & Choir #3 (3 CD)
- Themes For Orchestra & Choir #4 (May 2013)
- Trinity And Beyond
- Youth Oriented #1
- Youth Oriented #2
- Youth Oriented #3
- Youth Oriented #4
- Youth Oriented #5
Trailerhead: Saga is the second commercially available album from American music composition company Immediate Music as Immediate and the second opus in the Trailerhead tetralogy. It was released on July 20, 2010 on CD and was made available through Amazon and iTunes.
- Hymnus Orbis – Based on "Hymn"
- Glory Seeker – Based on "Defcon"
- Libertas – Based on "Liberation"
- Invictus – Based on "Divide and Conquer" and "Black Parade" (later released on Break From This World)
- Oratio Sanctus – Based on "Holy" and "Madre Terra"
- Emergence Of Empire – Based on "Rising Empire" [composed by Burt Goldstein]
- In League With Cerberus – Based on "Final Omen 2", "Monolith", and "Blasphemy 2.0"
- Darkness On The Edge Of Power – Based on "Dark side of Power"
- Ashes Of War – Based on "Love And War"
- World On A String – Based on "Global Crisis #1"
- Salvation For A Proud Nation – Based on "Proud Nation" and "Salvation"
- Fatum Plebis – Based on "O Destina"
- Darkness On The Edge Of Power (Live)
- Surrender To Hope – Based on "Believe"
Trailerhead: Nu Epiq
Trailerhead: Nu Epiq is the sixth commercially available album from American music composition company Immediate Music as Immediate and the fourth opus in the Trailerhead tetralogy. It was released on May 27, 2014 on CD and was made available through Amazon and iTunes.
- Protectors Of Truth – Based on "Vindicator"
- From The Ashes We Will Rise – Based on "The Brave Shall Rise"
- This War Must End – Based on "We Made This War"
- Purple Heart - Based on "The Tomb"
- Wolf Moon Uprising – Based on "Wolf Moon 2012"
- A Life Extraordinary – Based on "How To Control The Dream" and "Eclipse"
- Saga Of The Immortals – Based on "Immortal Legends"
- Majestic – Based on "Kingmaker"
- The Unlikeliest Of Heroes - Based on "Unlikely Hero"
- Prologue To A Conquest – Based on "Counquest of Kingdoms"
- Night Of The Avenging Angels - Based on "Avenging Angel"
- Deliverance For All – Based on "End of a Dark Ages"
- One Destiny To Follow
- Dark Times Are Upon Us - Based on "These Are Dark Times"
- The Fate Of Our Brave – Based on "Fate Of The World"
- Falling Into Inertia
- This World Of Wonders – Based on "Voyage of Wonder"
- Virtue At All Costs - Based on "The Cost of Virtue"
Epic Olympic Dreams
Epic Olympic Dreams is their fourth commercially available album. It was released on July 9, 2012, on digital format and was made available through Amazon and iTunes.
- Heroes Crusade
- For Honor, for Glory, Forever
- Glorious Victories
- On the Eve of the Games
- Let the Games Begin
- Pride on the Platform
- Union of Warriors
- World on a String
- The Brave and the Proud
- Spirit of the Ancients
- Salvation of a Proud Nation
- Triumphant Ceremony
- Victory for the Hometown Hero
- Surrender to Hope
- Legacy of Champions
- Voyage to the Games
- Onward to Freedom
- Quest for Gold
- Echoes of Greatness
- Dreams of my Country
The Demon Within
The Demon Within is their fifth commercially available album. It was released on October 21, 2013, on digital format and was made available through Amazon and iTunes.
- Witch Hunt
- Shadow Killer
- Fatal Vision
- Sensing Human Prey
- The Demon Code
- Dead Ringer
- Curse Of The Oracle
- The Gathering
- Unholy In Thee
- Countdown To Oblivion
- Find Your Way Out
- Prophets Of Doom
- Slash And Burn
- Why Is This Happening
- The World We Have Left
- Death Box
- In League With Cerberus
Gates of Valhalla
Gates of Valhalla is their seventh commercially available album and the first to be distributed by DashGo. It was released on July 10, 2015, on digital format and was made available through Amazon and iTunes. This album contains tracks from Epic Choral Action #1 and Quantum.
- Vanguard of Hope
- The Summoning of Heroes
- End of a Dark Age
- Barbarians at the Gate
- The Burden of War
- Farewell to the King (Gates of Valhalla Version)
- Sargon's Legions
- Proud Nation
- Power of Consequence
- The Quest for Glory
- Kill the Machines
- Wings of Victory
- The Knights Templar
- Carpathian Stronghold
- The End of Days
- From the Ashes
For more orchestral bands related to Immediate Music, see the Trailer music article.
- Silverberg, David (2008-09-07). "The Secrets Behind Making Movie Trailer Music". Digital Journal. Retrieved 2009-08-19.
- "Immediate Music Expands; Opens New Headquarters, Adds Composers and Director of Operations". Broadcast Newsroom. 2008-09-08. Retrieved 2009-08-19.
- Caoili, Eric (2008-10-07). "Immediate Music Launches New Libraries For Game Companies". Gamasutra. Retrieved 2009-08-19.
- "TRAILER MUSIC LIVE". Imperativa Records. Retrieved 2009-08-19.[dead link]
- Epic Olympic Dreams by Immediate Music
- Official Site of Immediate Music
- Imperativa Records website
- Trailer Music Live official website
- Globus Website
- 1 Revolution Music