Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up immigrant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An immigrant is a person who legally moves to another country.
Immigrant(s), The Immigrant(s), or variants may also refer to:
- The Immigrant (1915 film), a feature film produced by Jesse Lasky
- The Immigrant (1917 film), a 1917 short comedy film written and directed by Charles Chaplin
- Immigrants (1948 film), a 1948 Italian drama film
- Immigrants (2008 film), a 2008 Hungarian film
- The Immigrant (2013 film), a 2013 American drama film written and directed by James Gray
- The Immigrant: A New American Musical, a musical based on a play by Mark Harelik
- "Immigrant Song", a 1970 song by Led Zeppelin
- "The Immigrant" (Neil Sedaka song), a 1975 song by Neil Sedaka
- "Immigrants (We Get the Job Done)", a 2016 song by K'naan, Snow Tha Product, Riz MC, and Residente, based on the musical Hamilton
- HaOlim (The Immigrants), a defunct political party in Israel
- The Immigrants, a 1977 novel by Howard Fast
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Immigrant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.