The mission of Immigration Voice is to organize grassroots efforts and resources to solve several problems in the employment-based green card process including
(a) delays due to Retrogression (visa number unavailability for certain employment-based categories)
(b) delays due to USCIS processing backlogs
(c) delays due to Labor Certification backlogs.
Immigration Voice works to remove these and other flaws by supporting changes to immigration law for high-skilled legal employment-based immigrants.
- Immigration Voice
- The New York Times: The Other Immigration
- BusinessWeek: How Skilled Immigrants Found a Voice
- The New York Times: US Agency Is Swamped by Requests for Visas
- The Washington Post: A Gift From Gandhi
- BusinessWeek: Skilled Immigrants' March on Washington
- BBC News: Skilled immigrants suffer US limbo
|This United States–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This activism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|