(Redirected from Immobilize)
|Look up immobilization in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Immobilization may refer to:
- Automobile immobilization, the prevention of an automobile's engine from running
- Economic immobilization, a concept in financial economics
- Enzyme immobilization, a concept in organic chemistry
- Immobilization (pathology), a type of human position
- Immobilization (soil science), the absorption of decomposed organic matter by micro-organisms
- Molecular immobilization, a fictional magical power in the television series Charmed
- Muscle immobilization, the complete loss of muscle function for one or more muscle groups
- Whole cell immobilization, a biochemistry method
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Immobilization.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.