Immunopharmacology and Immunotoxicology
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Discipline||Immunology, pharmacology, toxicology|
|Edited by||Anders Elm Pedersen|
Immunopharmacology and Immunotoxicology is a bimonthly peer-reviewed medical journal that covers preclinical and clinical studies on the regulatory effects of various agents on immunocompetent cells, as well as the immunotoxicity exerted by xenobiotics and drugs. Hence, the journal encompasses a broad range of pathologies (e.g. acute and chronic infections, allergy, autoimmunity, cancer, degenerative disorders, inflammation, and primary and secondary immunodeficiencies). It is published by Informa.
According to the Journal Citation Reports it received in 2014 an impact factor of 1.203, ranking it 133rd out of 148 journals in the category "Immunology", ranking it 204th out of 254 journals in the category "Pharmacology & Pharmacy" and ranking it 73rd out of 87 journals in the category "Toxicology".
- "Editorial Board". informapharmascience.com. Retrieved 2013-04-04.
- Website of Anders Elm Pedersen at University of Copenhagen, accessed at April, 4th, 2013
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Immunology". 2014 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2015.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Pharmacology & Pharmacy". 2014 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2015.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Toxicology". 2014 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2015.