||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||Imogen May Pratt Boorman
13 May 1971
Pembury, Kent, England
|Occupation||film and television actress (formerly)|
Imogen May Pratt Boorman (born 13 May 1971) is an English film actress and television actress. She is known for portraying Tiffany in the horror film Hellbound: Hellraiser II, Lorina in Dreamchild, Clothhide in May to December and Hannah Preston in Westbeach.
In August 2009, Boorman was arrested after she was found drunk in rainy conditions with a three-year-old girl who was dressed as a fairy. She pleaded guilty to "being in charge of a child and wilfully exposing the child in a manner likely to cause unnecessary suffering or injury while she was intoxicated with alcohol or drugs", and was given two years' probation and ordered to do 120 hours of community service. Boorman's solicitor said that she 'had a history of alcohol problems'
Prior to her 2009 arrest, Boorman hit the headlines in 2006 when she appeared in the same court to admit struggling with ambulance staff at Raigmore Hospital in Inverness. An ambulance had been called to her home at Kindeace by her boyfriend after she accidentally cut herself with a wine glass. But she shouted and swore at police and medical staff who were trying to help her. After another incident, she was given probation and community service for resisting arrest and struggling with police at her home in November 2007.
- The Tripods (1984) as Fiona Vichot - TV, two episodes
- The Ruth Rendell Mysteries (1990) as Veronica Williams - TV, one episode
- Screen One (1991), Hayley Forbes-Clinton - TV, one episode
- Lovejoy (1991) as Melissa Harrington-Morse - TV, one episode
- Casualty (1992) as Nikki Wyatt - TV, three episodes
- Coronation Street (1992) as Vanessa Morgan - TV, eight episodes
- May to December (1992) as Clothilde - TV, one episode
- Westbeach (1993) as Hannah Preston - TV, nine episodes
|This horror-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|