|Education||Malvern Girls' College|
|Alma mater||University of Bristol
City University London
|Known for||author, journalist, writer, broadcaster|
Edwards-Jones was educated at Malvern Girls' College, a boarding independent school in the spa town of Malvern in Worcestershire, which merged with another school in 2006 to form Malvern St James School, followed by the University of Bristol, where she gained a degree in Russian, and then City University London.
Edwards-Jones is best known for the Babylon series of exposés based on her 2004 novel, Hotel Babylon from an insider's view of the non-stop world of the hotel staff and guests alike.
Edwards-Jones is married to the BBC's Creative Head of Comedy Talent, Kenton Allen. Candace Bushnell is her daughter’s godmother. During the late 1980s/early 1990s Imogen (Edwards) Jones shared a flat in West Kensington.
- Hotel Babylon (2004, with "anonymous", see also BBC series Hotel Babylon based on this book)
- Air Babylon (2005, with "anonymous", in development by Carnival Films for television)
- Fashion Babylon (2006, with "anonymous", see also BBC series Material Girl loosely based on this book)
- Beach Babylon (2007, with "anonymous")
- Pop Babylon (2008, with "anonymous")
- Wedding Babylon (2009, with "anonymous")
- Hospital Babylon (2011, with "anonymous")
- Restaurant Babylon (2012, with "anonymous")
- The Taming of Eagles: Exploring the New Russia (1993) (with Joth Shakerley)
- My Canapé Hell (2000)
- Big Night Out (2002) (with Jessica Adams, Maggie Alderson and Nick Earls)
- Shagpile (2002)
- The Wendy House (2003)
- Tuscany for Beginners (2004)
- Ladies' Night (2005) (with Jessica Adams, Maggie Alderson and Chris Manby)
- The Stork Club (2006)
- In Bed With... (co-edited with Kathy Lette, 2009, with Jessica Adams, Maggie Alderson, et al.)
- Malvern St James Girls' School - History - Malvern Girls' College Malvern St James Girls' School, Malvern, Worcestershire. Retrieved: 15 March 2014.
- Imogen Edwards-Jones www.ImogenEdwardsJones.com Retrieved: 15 March 2014.
- Q&A With Model Exposé Writer Imogen Edwards-Jones -- New York Magazine
- Edwards-Jones, Imogen (9 May 2009). "Wedding Babylon: An insider's account of how the super-rich tie the knot". London: Mail Online. Retrieved 14 June 2009.
|This article about a non-fiction writer from the United Kingdom or one of its constituent countries is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a novelist from the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|