|Born||Imogen Mary Thomas
29 November 1982
|Occupation||Model, television personality|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
Imogen Mary Thomas (born 29 November 1982) is a Welsh model and beauty queen. She rose to fame in 2003, after winning Miss Wales, and achieved further note in 2006, when she lasted three months on the seventh series of Channel 4 reality television programme Big Brother. In 2011 her alleged extramarital relationship with footballer Ryan Giggs was the subject of a controversial gagging order in the UK.
Thomas started working as a model at age 13, and at the age of 17 moved to London to become a professional model. Working in bars to pay for her living costs, she was rejected by many modelling agencies due to her height, which is alleged to be around 1.68m.
She was crowned Miss Wales in 2003, beating future Big Brother 9 winner Rachel Rice, who came third. She went on to represent Wales at Miss World in China. This prompted her to return to London to try glamour modelling, and also working as a bar hostess at London's Sanderson Hotel.
Big Brother and modelling
On 5 August 2012, Thomas announced she was pregnant with her first child with Australian boyfriend Adam Horsley, and on 11 February 2013 gave birth to a girl, Ariana Siena. On 25 May 2015 she announced she was expecting a second child, giving birth to daughter Siera Aleira Horsley on 20 November 2015.
- "Imogen Thomas shows strain as scandal over Premier League star's super-injunction rumbles on". Daily Mail. UK. 20 April 2011. Retrieved 20 April 2011.
- "Imogen Thomas Height, Weight, Age, Bra Size, Body Measurements". The Celebs Fact. Retrieved 2016-03-04.
- Imogen Thomas says being pregnant 'has transformed my life' walesonline.co.uk, 5 August 2012.
- Imogen Thomas gives birth to a baby daughter Ariana Siena Horsley walesonline.co.uk, 11 February 2013.
- Imogen Thomas reveals she's pregnant with second child by posting scan picture on Instagram Daily Record 25 MAY 2015 BY ASHLEIGH MCGINLEY; accessed May 25 2015