From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Imogene)
|Look up Imogen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Imogen or Imogene may refer to:
- Imogene, Iowa, a city
- Imogene, Minnesota, a populated place
- Imogene, South Dakota, an unincorporated community
- Imogene Pass, a mountain pass in the San Juan Mountains of Colorado
- Imogene Lake, Idaho
- Imogene Peak, Idaho
- Lake Imogene, Martin County, Minnesota
- Imogen (given name), a feminine given name, including a list of people named either Imogen or Imogene.
Arts and entertainment
- Imogen (Cymbeline) from William Shakespeare's play Cymbeline
- Imogen (video game), a BBC Micro computer game
- Imogene, original title of Girl Most Likely, a 2012 American comedy film
- "Imogene", a piece of instrumental music written and recorded in 1967 by Les Reed
- Imogen Says Nothing, a play by Aditi Kapil
- HMS Imogen, six Royal Navy ships named either Imogen or Imogene
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Imogen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.