(Redirected from Imogene)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Imogen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Imogen or Imogene may refer to:
- Imogene, Iowa, a city
- Imogene, Minnesota, a populated place
- Imogene, South Dakota, an unincorporated community
- Imogene Pass, a mountain pass in the San Juan Mountains of Colorado
- Imogene Lake, Idaho
- Imogene Peak, Idaho
- Lake Imogene, Martin County, Minnesota
- Imogen (given name), a feminine given name, including a list of people named either Imogen or Imogene.
Arts and entertainment
- Imogen (Cymbeline) from William Shakespeare's play Cymbeline
- Imogen (video game), a BBC Micro computer game
- Imogene, original title of Girl Most Likely, a 2012 American comedy film
- "Imogene", a piece of instrumental music written and recorded in 1967 by Les Reed
- Imogen Says Nothing, a play by Aditi Kapil
- HMS Imogen, six Royal Navy ships named either Imogen or Imogene
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Imogen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.