|Created by||Jeff Jarrett
|Opening theme||"Sinister Rise Above Instrumental" by Dale Oliver|
|Country of origin||USA|
|No. of seasons||10|
|No. of episodes||504 (as of March 6, 2014)|
|Camera setup||Multicamera setup|
|Running time||2 hours (including commercials)|
|Original channel||Fox Sports Net (2004 – 2005 )
Urban America Television (2005)
Spike (2005 – present)
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)
|Original run||June 4, 2004– present|
|Related shows||TNA One Night Only
Impact Wrestling (stylized as IMPACT WRESTLING and formerly known as TNA iMPACT!) is a professional wrestling television program for Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA). As of 2005[update], it airs weekly on Spike in the United States and Canada. Since it's inception Impact Wrestling has primarily been filmed at the Impact Wrestling Zone in Orlando, Florida.
Impact Wrestling originally debuted in the United States on Fox Sports Net on June 4, 2004, but after TNA's contract was not renegotiated in May 2005, the show was left without a television network to broadcast on. The show began broadcasting episodes via syndication in limited markets on Urban America Television (replacing TNA's syndicated show Xplosion) and on the internet between June 24 and September 16, 2005 before securing a deal with Spike TV (now known as Spike), with the first show airing on 1 October 2005. The show first began airing episodes on Saturday nights, however in April 2006 the show was moved to Thursday nights. Impact Wrestling briefly moved to Monday nights in 2010 but moved back to Thursdays later that year.
- 1 History
- 1.1 Fox Sports Net era (May 2004–May 2005)
- 1.2 Webcasts (July 2005–October 2005)
- 1.3 Spike TV era (October 2005–present)
- 2 Content
- 3 International broadcasters
- 4 References
- 5 External links
Fox Sports Net era (May 2004–May 2005)
In May 2004, TNA announced that they had negotiated a television deal with Fox Sports Net (FSN) where they would get a one-hour timeslot on Fridays in most markets, putting TNA on unrestricted cable and satellite for the first time. TNA began taping TNA Impact! that month and aired the first episode on June 4, 2004. Impact! was also syndicated throughout Canada on RDS and Europe on The Wrestling Channel and later both Bravo and Bravo 2 in the United Kingdom, as well as Eurosport. After 51 shows TNA's contract with FSN expired in May 2005 and was not renegotiated, with the last episode airing on May 27, 2005. The series as a whole gained little success, averaging a 0.3 household rating.
Webcasts (July 2005–October 2005)
TNA was left with no television deal and, therefore, had no means of promoting their monthly pay-per-views, although Impact! did continue to air on certain regional networks in place of TNA Xplosion. On July 1, TNA began offering new episodes through their website, first using BitTorrent downloads, then by streaming through RealPlayer. To save on production costs, four hours of the show were recorded in a day and made available throughout the subsequent month.
Spike TV era (October 2005–present)
At the same time, TNA began seeking a more profitable television outlet, finally negotiated a Saturday night timeslot with Spike TV, now known simply as Spike, and started airing Impact! on October 1, 2005. Two episodes were taped every other Tuesday, airing them on the subsequent Saturday. TNA's syndication contracts for the show on local TV channels, from after the FSN contract, were converted to contracts for their syndicated show, TNA Xplosion. They are no longer paying for the timeslot, though Spike controls their advertising revenue. Because of viewership growth, Impact! was moved to Thursdays in April 2006, and later to an earlier primetime slot in November. At this time tapings were moved from Tuesdays to Mondays. In June 2006, episodes became available at the iTunes Store.
Two hour expansion (October 2007–present)
Due to further viewership growth, Impact! was expanded to two hours on October 4, 2007, still starting at the same time of 9pm. On January 17, 2008, Spike presented an event entitled "Global Impact!", which featured TNA wrestlers in matches against talents from New Japan Pro Wrestling and on March 27, 2008, Impact! aired live for the first time in the show's history in its regular timeslot. Announced in a release on TNAwrestling.com on April 2, 2008, TNA came to terms on a deal that had the show airing in Australia starting April 5. Up until then, they had only broadcast their monthly pay-per-view events on Main Event in Australia. The contract expired in March 2011 and was not renewed, however, in May 2011, the show was picked up by Australian Network FuelTV, which began airing it every Saturday at 8:30pm AEST, starting on June 11. On October 23, 2008, TNA aired its first Impact! filmed outside of the Impact Wrestling Zone in Orlando, Florida. It was broadcast from the The Joint in the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. TNA also made the transition to HD for this broadcast and announced that all future episodes would be broadcast in High Definition.
Move to Mondays (March 2010–May 2010)
On January 4, 2010, the show went head-to-head for the first time with TNA's rival-promotion WWE's flagship show Raw. This would be the first time since March 2001 that two major wrestling promotions went head-to-head in a Monday night television ratings competition. TNA advertised the debut of Hulk Hogan and his return to professional wrestling, while WWE promoted the return of Bret Hart to Raw, who last made an appearance in November 1997 before the Montreal Screwjob. On this night, Impact! was watched by more than 3 million viewers for the opening hour, towards the end of the show, the viewership declined to 2.2 million viewers, this was the highest viewership in the show's history; Raw was watched by 5.6 million viewers, the most since August 2009.
On February 15, 2010, TNA made the announcement that Impact! would move to Monday nights beginning on March 8, 2010. The show would air live on a bi-weekly basis and be taped for the following week. On the March 8 edition, Impact! debuted their new theme song. Beginning with the April 12, 2010 show, Impact! was aired at 8:00pm Eastern on Spike TV. This change was made as a result of the increase in ratings from the March 29, 2010 show (which aired at 9:00pm Eastern) and the April 5, 2010 show (which aired at 8:00pm Eastern). The final Monday Impact! scored a 0.8 rating and was then moved back to Thursday nights, the reason for the return to Thursdays was due to reduced television audience figures on Mondays.
Return to Thursday Nights (May 2010–2011)
On May 3, 2010, TNA announced that the show would be returning to Thursday nights beginning on Thursday, May 13, 2010 at 9:00pm Eastern. Commenting on the move in an announcement posted on the TNA website, Brian J. Diamond (Spike TV's Senior Vice President of Sports and Specials) said, "The fans have spoken and with their input we have determined the best time slot to maximize the TNA audience is on Thursday nights where we are confident it will be among the most-watched shows with young men". In the same announcement, TNA president Dixie Carter was quoted as saying, "Our fans made it clear that they preferred the Thursday night time period. By moving to Thursdays, this is a win/win opportunity for both TNA and the fans. We are looking forward to delivering what the fans are asking for".
On June 24, 2010, Spike TV expanded “TNA Thursdays” to three hours with the addition of TNA Reaction (stylized as "TNA ReAction" or, alternatively, as "TNA ReACTION"), which became a regular one-hour docu-series immediately preceding TNA iMPACT! from 8:00pm–9:00pm Eastern. “ReAction" focused on the stories and characters of TNA Wrestling and previewed the upcoming episode of “TNA iMPACT!” TNA Impact! was also re-branded as "Thursday Night Impact" due to its return to Thursdays. TNA Wrestling president Dixie Carter announced on January 13, 2011, that on February 24, 2011, TNA would be holding Impact! tapings at the Crown Coliseum in Fayetteville, North Carolina.
Re-branding to Impact Wrestling (May 2011–present)
On May 3, 2011, at the tapings of the May 12 edition of Impact!, the show was re-branded Impact Wrestling with the slogan "Where Wrestling Matters", with the color scheme changing from red and black to blue, white and gray. This led to the URL of TNA Wrestling's website, tnawrestling.com, to be renamed impactwrestling.com. On July 11, 2011, it was announced that TNA would hold Impact Wrestling tapings on August 25 at the Von Braun Center in Huntsville, Alabama, on September 21 at the Knoxville Coliseum in Knoxville, Tennessee, and on October 26 at the Macon Coliseum in Macon, Georgia. On January 6, 2012, TNA announced the first international Impact Wrestling tapings would be taking place on January 28 at the Wembley Arena in London, England.
On May 17, 2012, TNA announced that Impact Wrestling would air live through the summer of 2012, starting on May 31, when the show moved to a new time slot at 8pm ET. The live schedule was later extended first through September, and then through the rest of 2012. On January 31, 2013, TNA announced that they would begin taping Impact from different venues around the United States starting March 14, 2013, from the Sears Center in Chicago. TNA officially terminated its lease with Universal Studios Orlando Florida in late March 2013 and left the Impact Wrestling Zone.
On March 14, 2013, TNA introduced a new universal HD set which is used for all weekly programming. On May 30, 2013, Impact Wrestling went back to its old start time of 9pm and in July 2013, TNA announced that they would broadcast five Impact Wrestling specials in 2013 starting July 18, 2013 with Destination X. This was followed by Hardcore Justice, No Surrender, Final Resolution and Turning Point. These specials replaced the PPV events of the same name following TNA changing their Montly PPV format to a quarterly model.
On October 24, 2013, TNA announced they will be returning to Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida on November 21, 2013 due to the high cost of production on the road. Impact tapings would be filmed from soundstage 19, rather than at the original Impact Wrestling Zone at soundtage 21, but there will still be select tapings on the road from time to time, such as the Genesis Impact Wrestling special on January 16 and January 23, 2014 from the Von Braun Center in Huntsville, Alabama. TNA also announced a new programming initiative called IMPACT365 - Where Action Never Ends, in which cameras provide unprecedented access to the lives of the TNA Superstars. This has been used to make announcements for upcoming shows and for starting new angles and storylines. On January 30, 2014, for the first time, Impact Wrestling was broadcast live in the UK on Challenge before it aired in the US. The show took place at The Hydro in Glasgow, Scotland. TNA announced that they will be changing soundstages at Universal Studios Florida again starting with the March 13, 2014 live broadcast of Impact Wrestling. The new sounstage will be soundstage 20.
|Channel (timeslot)||Years||Avg. rating|
|FSN (Fri. 3pm)||2004–05||0.3|
|Spike (Sat. 11pm)||2005–06||0.7|
|Spike (Thu. 11pm)||2006||0.9|
|Spike (Thu. 9pm)||2006–07||1.0|
|Spike (Thu. 9pm; 2hrs)||2007–10||1.2|
|Spike (Mon. 9pm; 2hrs)||2010||0.7|
|Spike (Mon. 8pm; 2hrs)||2010||0.9|
|Spike (Thu 9pm; 2hrs)||2010–12||1.1|
|Spike (Thu 8pm: 2hrs)||2012–13||1.0[A]|
|Spike (Thu 9pm: 2hrs)||2013 —||TBA|
Generally, the show features four to seven matches over the course of the two hours, as well as numerous interviews and segments interspersed between the matches. Due to the nature of the wrestling business, advertisements for merchandise and upcoming pay-per-view events often serve as bookends for the commercial segments.
When the show was on Fox Sports Net, all matches had a time limit (10 minutes for normal singles matches and 30 minutes for title matches) and the station's Fox Box was used. In the event of a time limit draw, the winner was determined by the NWA Championship Committee, a group consisting of three veteran wrestlers. Since leaving the channel, TNA discarded the time limit concept.
|Mike Tenay and Don West||June 4, 2004 – August 13, 2009|
|Mike Tenay and Taz||August 20, 2009 – October 18, 2012
October 25, 2012 – November 8, 2012 (second hour)
June 6, 2013 – July 11, 2013
August 15, 2013 – present
|Todd Keneley and Jeremy Borash||October 25, 2012 – November 8, 2012 (first hour)|
|Todd Keneley, Mike Tenay and Taz||November 15, 2012 – May 30, 2013|
|Mike Tenay and Jeremy Borash||November 1, 2012 (second hour)
July 18, 2013 – August 1, 2013
January 30, 2014 – February 6, 2014
|Jeremy Borash and Taz||August 8, 2013|
|Live Impact!||March 27, 2008||1.0||First live Impact! ever.|
|Live HD Impact!||October 23, 2008||1.1||First live HD Impact! filmed outside of the Impact Wrestling Zone.|
|Impact! 200||July 30, 2009||1.3||200th episode of Impact! on Spike.|
|Super Impact!||October 15, 2009||1.0||Special 3 hour episode of Impact! leading up to Bound for Glory.|
|New Years Knockout Eve||December 31, 2009||0.6||4 Hour All Knockout edition of Impact! Also featured the Top 3 PPV matches of 2009 as voted by the fans.|
|Monday Night Impact!||January 4, 2010||1.5||Live 3 hour edition of Impact! airing on a Monday Night before and during WWE's flagship show Monday Night RAW.|
|The Whole F'n Show||August 12, 2010||1.2||A pay-per-view show on free TV|
|Before the Glory||October 7, 2010||1.3||Special live episode of Impact! leading up to Bound for Glory.|
|Impact from London||February 2, 2012||1.15||Special episode of Impact Wrestling for the first time in London, England.|
|Destination X (2013)||July 18, 2013||1.16||Special episode of Impact Wrestling used as a replacement for Destination X.|
|Hardcore Justice (2013)||August 15, 2013 and August 22, 2013||0.99 / 1.03||Special episode of Impact Wrestling used as a replacement for Hardcore Justice.|
|No Surrender (2013)||September 12, 2013||1.08||Special episode of Impact Wrestling used as a replacement for No Surrender.|
|Turning Point (2013)||November 21, 2013||0.95||Special episode of Impact Wrestling used as a replacement for Turning Point.|
|Final Resolution (2013)||December 19, 2013||1.06||Special episode of Impact Wrestling used as a replacement for Final Resolution.|
|Genesis (2014)||January 16, 2014 and January 23, 2014||1.08 /1.21||Special episode of Impact Wrestling used as a replacement for Genesis.|
|Impact from Scotland||January 30, 2014||1.14||Special episode of Impact Wrestling for the first time in Glasgow, Scotland.|
|Rough Cut||Interview segment||TNA Roster||February 2008 – April 2009||A in-depth interview about someone's life and career in professional wrestling. Also used as a video package interview to hype feuds between two or more wrestlers on occasion|
|$25,000 Fan Challenge||Wrestling challenge||Awesome Kong
|May 2008 – July 2008||A fan entered the ring to compete with Awesome Kong. If they won they get $25,000 and the TNA Knockout Championship. The contest ended when Taylor Wilde defeated her.|
|Karen's Angle||Interview segment||Karen Angle||July 2008 – October 2008||Karen hosted a talk show interview segment. The segment came to an end when it was announced on Impact! that Karen was taking time off to focus on her family.|
|O.D.B.'s Angle / Trash Talking with O.D.B.||Interview segment||O.D.B.||November 2008 – December 2009||Took the place of Karen's Angle after she left the company.|
|Hardcore History 101||Interview segment||Mick Foley||February 2009 – April 2009||Behind the scenes stories from Foley's career.|
|Off the Wagon Challenge||Wrestling challenge||Beer Money, Inc.
(Robert Roode and James Storm)
|February 2009 – April 2009||Open challenge for Beer Money's TNA World Tag Team Championship. If the challengers lost by pin or submission, the wrestler who was pinned or submitted is fired.|
|Double J Double M A Open Challenge||MMA challenge||Jeff Jarrett||December 2010 – January 2011||An open challenge hosted by Jeff Jarrett, where any fan who could make him submit in a mixed martial arts match, would win $100,000.|
|Championship Thursday||Title match||Hulk Hogan||September 2012 – December 2012||Once a month, a championship was put on the line and four challengers met with Hogan to convince him to give them the title shot.|
|Gut Check Challenge||Wrestling challenge||Jeremy Borash||April 2012 – July 2013||A challenge held once a month, where two wrestlers from the independent circuit wrestled each other, with three judges picking one of them and voting whether they should be signed to a contract based on their performance.|
|Open Fight Night||Wrestling challenge||TNA Roster||April 2012 – June 2013||Once per month, all matches on Impact Wrestling are open challenges where a member of the TNA roster can call out any other TNA wrestler.|
|Gail Kim's Open Challenge||Wrestling challenge||Gail Kim
|November 2013 – January 2014||Gail Kim issued a challenge to every woman outside of the TNA Knockouts Division to come and face her. If Kim is defeated she promised another match with the TNA Women's Knockout Championship on the line.|
|Austria, Germany and Switzerland||Sport1|||
|Canada||The Fight Network
RDS (Réseau Des Sports)
|Chad, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Nigeria, Sudan, Uganda and Zimbabwe||Setanta Sports Africa|||
|France||Ma Chaine Sport|||
|MENA||FX Middle East|||
- Martin, Adam (2011-05-16). "Release: "Impact Wrestling" rebrands on Spike". WrestleView. Retrieved 2010-05-16.
- "TNA Coverage List". Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. Archived from the original on 2007-05-03. Retrieved 2007-06-25.
- Gray, Richard (2004-05-05). "NWA: TNA’s TV deal officially signed, Latest on Hirohito angle, WWE trademarks". Lords of Pain. Archived from the original on 2007-08-29. Retrieved 2007-03-10.
- "TNA Officially via Bit Torrent". 2005-06-25. Retrieved 2007-03-19.
- "TNA Reaches Deal With Real Broadcast Network To Stream "iMPACT!" News". 2005-06-30. Retrieved 2007-03-19.
- "Impact! Taping Results from Orlando, FL for the next four weeks". WrestleView. 2005-07-20. Retrieved 2007-01-09.
- "More on TNA's new television deal with Spike TV; debut & taping schedule". WrestleView. 2005-07-21. Retrieved 2007-01-09.
- "Notes on TNA's debut on Spike TV in October, advertising situation, more". WrestleView. 2005-08-11. Retrieved 2007-01-09.
- "TNA Changes iMPACT! Taping To Mondays". TNA Wrestling News. 2006-03-21. Retrieved 2007-01-01.
- "No Surrender Note, iMPACT!/ITunes, & More". TNA Wrestling News. 2006-07-03. Retrieved 2007-01-01.
- "TNA Wrestling Goes Two Hours On SpikeTV Starting October 4". Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. 2007-09-09. Retrieved 2007-09-10.
- Total Nonstop Action Wrestling On Spike TV!
- Martin, Adam (2011-03-26). "TNA Wrestling now off television in Australia". WrestleView. Retrieved 2011-06-01.
- Martin, Adam (2011-05-03). "Release: TNA returns to TV in Australia on June 11". WrestleView. Retrieved 2011-06-01.
- Fishman, Scott (5 January 2010). "Criticizing, praising TNA, WWE on Monday night". The Miami Herald. Retrieved 9 January 2010.
- Caldwell, James (2010-01-05). "Caldwell: Instant Analysis on the WWE Raw & TNA Impact TV Ratings". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2010-01-09.
- Schneider, Michael (2010-02-14). "TNA wrestling to move to Spike - Weekly series to compete against WWE on Mondays". Variety. Retrieved 2010-02-15.
- "TNA Wrestling New Theme song 2010". TNA Wrestling. 2010-03-09. Retrieved 2010-03-08.
- "It’s Official – iMPACT! Changes Start Time to 8pm". IWHeadlines.com. Retrieved 2010-05-03.
- "iMPACT! Ratings (5/3): Last Monday Show Scores a Final Rating of 0.78; RAW Wins the War". IWHeadlines.com. Retrieved 2010-05-04.
- Caldwell, James (2010-05-03). "TNA News: TNA rebranding Impact on Thursday nights; "Reaction" start date announced in press release on Thursday move". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2010-05-04.
- "TNA Confirms iMPACT! Going Back to Thursdays". IWHeadlines.com. Retrieved 2010-05-04.
- Caldwell, James (2011-01-13). "TNA News: TNA president confirms Impact on the road in February, house show canceled due to TV taping date". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2011-01-16.
- Caldwell, James (2011-05-03). "TNA News: Impact spoilers from Tuesday's Impact taping - big re-branding, debut, two returns, Sacrifice matches". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2011-05-04.
- Caldwell, James (2011-05-06). "TNA News: Jeff Jarrett addresses TNA re-branding - name of the show or name of the company changing?". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2011-05-06.
- "Impact Wrestling Hits The Road For All-New Episodes In Three Cities". Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. 2011-07-11. Retrieved 2011-07-11.
- Caldwell, James (2012-01-06). "TNA News: TNA announces first international TV taping scheduled for this month". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2012-01-06.
- Caldwell, James (2012-05-17). "TNA News: Breaking - Impact Wrestling going live this summer as part of new timeslot". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2012-05-18.
- Caldwell, James (2012-08-06). "TNA Impact gets live extension". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2012-08-06.
- "TNA Impact Wrestling To Remain Live On Thursday Nights Through 2012". Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. 2012-09-20. Retrieved 2012-09-20.
- Johnson, Mike (2013-02-08). "End of a TNA era next month and more TNA news". Pro Wrestling Insider. Retrieved 2013-02-14.
- Johnson, Mike (2013-03-14). "new impact set". Pro Wrestling Insider. Retrieved 2013-03-14.
- Johnson, Mike (2013-10-18). "TNA IMPACT WRESTLING TAPING UPDATE: PROMOTION RETURNING TO OLD HOME?". Pro Wrestling Insider. Retrieved 2013-10-18.
- insdier, tna (Feb 18 2014). "TNA Announces New Soundstage Venue For Impact Tapings In Universal Orlando". tna Insider. Retrieved Feb 18 2014.
- "NWA TNA Impact Ratings". Wrestling Information Archive. Retrieved 2007-04-05.
- "TNA Impact 2006". gerweck. Retrieved 2010-05-27.
- "TNA Impact Ratings 2007". gerweck. Retrieved 2010-05-27.
- "TNA Impact Ratings 2009". gerweck. Retrieved 2010-05-27.
- "TNA Impact Rating Before Monday Nights". gerweck. Retrieved 2010-05-27.
- "The Ratings War - 2010". IWHeadlines.com. Retrieved 2011-01-29.
- "2011 Ratings". Gerweck. 2010-08-05. Retrieved 2011-07-22.
- "2012 TV ratings". Gerweck.net. Retrieved 16 February 2014.
- "2013 ratings". Gerweck.net. Retrieved 16 February 2014.
- "Quick Results Archive". Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. Retrieved 2007-09-16.
- "Sudden Impact: 6.04.04". 411mania. 2004-06-04. Retrieved 2007-09-16.
- "Final 3/27 TNA Impact rating - first live show does disappointing number". WrestleView. 2008-03-28. Retrieved 2008-06-17.
- "2008 Nielsen Television Ratings". Gerweck.net. Retrieved 2009-08-15.
- "2009 Nielsen Television Ratings". Gerweck.net. Retrieved 2009-08-15.
- Martin, Adam (2009-08-03). "Final 7/30 Impact rating". WrestleView. Retrieved 2009-08-17.
- Martin, Adam (2009-10-19). "10/15 three-hour Impact rating". Wrestle View. Retrieved 2009-11-09.
- Gerweck, Steve (2010-01-05). "TNA Impact delivers highest rating". WrestleView. Retrieved 2010-01-06.
- "2010 Nielsen Television Ratings". Gerweck.net. Retrieved 2010-01-07.
- Caldwell, James (2010-08-13). "TNA News: Impact ratings for the "Whole F'n Show" on Thursday night". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2010-08-14.
- Caldwell, James (2010-10-08). "TNA News: Impact quarter-hour ratings break down - Foley-Flair match & post-match, Mickie James pops, "The Shore" flops, more details". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2010-10-10.
- Caldwell, James (2012-02-03). "TNA News: Impact Wrestling TV ratings are in for Thursday's show - did a change of scenery help boost ratings?". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2012-02-06.
- Gray, Richard (2013-07-19). "Destination X Spikes Impact Audience". Wrestling News World. Retrieved 2013-07-19.
- [dead link]
- "Impact Wrestling". Spike. Retrieved 2012-06-04.
- "Hulk Hogan präsentiert pure Wrestling-Action mit Sting, Jeff Hardy & Co.: TNA Wrestling ab März auf SPORT1 und SPORT1.de". Sport1. Retrieved 2013-02-14.
- "Canada Global TV Listings". Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. 2007-09-28. Archived from the original on 2009-12-20. Retrieved 2009-11-09.
- [dead link]
- "TNA News: TNA signs TV deal in Africa for Impact and monthly PPVs". PWTorch. 2009-12-22. Retrieved 2009-12-22.
- "Europe". Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. Retrieved 2012-06-04.
- "India's SONY SIX Acquires Broadcasting Rights To TNA Wrestling's Programming". Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. Retrieved 2013-11-06.
- "Middle East & Africa". Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. Retrieved 2012-06-04.
- "TNA Impact on GXT's website". GXT. Retrieved 2009-11-09.
- "TNA Impact on FX Middle East". FX Middle East. Retrieved 2012-09-18.
- "Mexico". Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. Retrieved 2012-06-04.
- "TNA Impact Wrestling w Orange Sport!".
- "TNA IMPACT WRESTLING continues European expansion with new TV Deal in Portugal".
- "TNA Impact Wrestling on GSP TV!".
- "TNA Impact Wrestling" (in Turkish). Beyaz TV. Retrieved 2011-06-23.
- Allely, Phil (2011-01-25). "TNA set for Freeview". The Sun (London).
- A. ^ Ratings from 31 May 2012 - 30 May 2013 (8pm broadcast dates) added together to get 52.13 and divided by the amount of weeks (52) to get the average ratings figure for this period of 1.0025, rounded to 1.0
- ImpactWrestling.com (Official Website of TNA Impact Wrestling)
- TNA.Spike.com (Official TNA/Spike TV Website)
- Impact Wrestling at the Internet Movie Database
- Impact Wrestling at TV.com