Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up imperative or imperatively in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Imperative may refer to:
- Imperative mood, a grammatical mood (or mode) expressing commands, direct requests, and prohibitions
- Imperative programming, a programming paradigm in computer science
- Imperative logic
- Imperative (film), a 1982 German drama film
- Moral imperative, a philosophical concept relating to obligation
- Categorical imperative, central philosophical concept in the moral philosophy of Immanuel Kant
- Hypothetical imperative, introduced by Immanuel Kant as a commandment of reason that applies only conditionally
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Imperative.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.