Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up imperfect, imperfect tense, or imperfection in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The imperfect, or past imperfective, is a verb form in linguistics.
Imperfect or imperfection may can also mean:
Film and TV
- Imperfections (film), 2016 film by David Singer with Zach McGowan, Marilu Henner, Ed Begley Jr.
- Imperfect (film) (Chinese: 我們都不完美), a 2012 Singapore film
- "Imperfection" (Star Trek: Voyager), a TV episode
- Imperfectly, a 1992 album by singer-songwriter Ani DiFranco1992
- Imperfection, album by Real Life 2004
- "Imperfect", single from Joi Cardwell discography
- "Imperfection", song by Glenn Hughes from First Underground Nuclear Kitchen 2008
- "Imperfection", song by Evanescence from Synthesis
- "Imperfection", single by Tinchy Stryder feat. vocals by Fuse ODG 2015
- "Imperfection", song by Skillet from Collide
- "Imperfection", single by Gentleman from Aloe Blacc discography
- "Imperfections", single by Josh Osho from L.i.f.e
- All pages with titles beginning with Imperfect
- Imperfective aspect, another term in linguistics
- Imperfect group, a group with no nontrivial perfect quotients
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Imperfect.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.