|Location||International Business Center Moscow City, Moscow, Russia|
|Roof||239 m (784 ft)|
|Floor area||287,723 m2 (3,097,020 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
The design of the tower was created by architects NBBJ. It consists of elliptical and hi-tech elements. Its location is on the first line of the Moscow-City International Business Center, directly on the embankment.
The tower has an exit to the water and access to the city’s main transportation routes. All of the tower’s windows have panoramic views of the Moscow River, the Kremlin, the city center, the Vorobyovy Hills, Moscow University, Poklonnaya Gora and park areas in Western Moscow.
The tower space is in 3 parts:
- Apartments (premium class apartments and penthouses) – 45 000 m2.
- Hotel - 30 000 m2 (250 rooms)
- Business space - 76,700 m2. Additional space (lobbies, escalators, etc.) is more than 53 000 m2.
The territory of the tower also includes a part of the Moscow River embankment for a moorage, cafes, restaurants and infrastructure development.
The apartments are private residential apartments of 45 000 m2, on floors 40-60. Two upper floors are two-level penthouses. A separate entrance and elevators separate the apartments from the business space of the tower.
The hotel is floors 33 to 41. With 250 rooms, it includes conference-halls, restaurants, a fitness-club and a spa-complex.
Business space occupies the three levels from floor 2 to 31.
- Investors: ZAO "Fleiner-City" (Russia), "Valtania Holding Ltd" (Cyprus)
- Customer: ZAO "Aqua City Palace" (Russia)
- Contractor: Enka Insaat ve Sanayi A.S. (Turkey)
- Leasing agent: GDO City Properties Ltd (Cyprus)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Imperia Tower.|