Imperial is a town in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan. The town is located along Saskatchewan Highway 2.
|Canada census – Imperial, Saskatchewan community profile
||321 (-5.3% from 2001)
||1.23 km2 (0.47 sq mi)
||260.7/km2 (675/sq mi)
||51.9 (M: 51.2, F: 53.2)
|Total private dwellings:
|Median household income:
- ^ National Archives, Archivia Net, Post Offices and Postmasters, archived from the original on October 6, 2006
- ^ Government of Saskatchewan, MRD Home, Municipal Directory System, archived from the original (– Scholar search) on November 21, 2008
- ^ Canadian Textiles Institute. (2005), CTI Determine your provincial constituency
- ^ Commissioner of Canada Elections, Chief Electoral Officer of Canada (2005), Elections Canada On-line, archived from the original on April 21, 2007
- ^ "2006 Community Profiles". Canada 2006 Census. Statistics Canada. March 30, 2011. Retrieved 2009-02-24.
Coordinates: 51°20′38″N 105°26′35″W / 51.344°N 105.443°W