Imperial Chinese Army
||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. (February 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The Imperial Chinese Army was the ground force of the military of Imperial China.
The army varied in size over the years and weakened towards the end of the Imperial rule over China.
- Bow or crossbow - Shang Dynasty
- Continuous Flamethrower
- Multiple rocket launchers
- Cannons - gunpowder first used during the Zhou Dynasty
- traction catapults
- scaling ladders
- siege ladders
- fire lances
- Axe and daggers - Qing Dynasty
- horses - cavalry beginning in Boxer Rebellion
- Chinese armour
troop strength of 574,732 men in Early Tianbao era.
troop of Northern Song
- Qing dynasty