Imperial College Faculty of Natural Sciences
The Faculty consists largely of the departments of the former Royal College of Science. Graduates of undergraduate programmes of the faculty obtain the Associateship of the Royal College of Science (ARCS).
The Faculty includes five academic departments:
- Physics. The Blackett Laboratory has housed the Department of Physics since its completion in 1961.
- Life Sciences
- Centre for Environmental Policy
- "Faculties, departments and institutes". UK: Imperial College London. Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- "Faculty of Natural Sciences". Imperial College Union. Retrieved 21 September 2015. External link in
- Narcross, Jon (2014–2016). "Imperial's Blackett Lab recognised as an historic site in physics research". Imperial College. Retrieved 1 October 2016.