Imperial College of Business Studies
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Type||Education and Research|
The Imperial University Was established in 1991 by the Pakistan Benevolence & Social Management Trust. The initial development of IU was supported by academic collaboration with the University of Hull, UK. In 2002, ICBS was chartered by the Govt. of Punjab as independent degree awarding institution (Imperial University Ordinance, 2013).
The University offers academic programs in multiple disciplines including Engineering, Management Sciences, Computing, Information Technology, Applied Technology, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Commerce,Medicine, Architecture and Fashion Designing.
The University has faculty members in each discipline.
- School of Business, Economics and Management Sciences.
- School of Computing and Information Sciences.
- School of Engineering and Technology
- School of Architecture, Art and Design
- Faculty of Health & Allied Sciences
- Department of English Language and Literature
- = Institute of Law & Policy =