From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Imperial France)
French Empire may refer to:
- First French Empire of Napoleon I and II, the French state from 1804 to 1814 and 1815
- Second French Empire of Napoleon III, the French state from 1852 to 1870
- French colonial empire, the territories administered by France from the 16th century to 1946
- Francia, or the Frankish Empire of Charlemagne, the territory inhabited by the Franks from 481 to 843
- Empire style, an early 19th-century design movement
- Second Empire architecture, a late 19th-century design movement
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title French Empire.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.