Imperial Hotels Group
|Products||Hotels, Lodges, and Resorts|
|Owner||Imperial Hotels Limited|
Imperial Hotels Group is a hotel conglomerate, based in Uganda, with operations in Kampala and Entebbe. The Group is privately owned, with substantial ownership in the hands of Karim Hirji, one of the wealthiest individuals in Uganda.
As of July 2014, the group consists of the following properties:
- Michael Kanaabi, and Ssebidde Kiryowa (2011). "The Deepest Pockets". New Vision Mobile. Archived from the original on October 21, 2014. Retrieved 8 July 2014.
- Candia, Steven (9 April 2013). "Hirji Refunds Ghost Workshop Money". New Vision. Retrieved 8 July 2014.
- Mugerwa, Yasiin (3 December 2013). "MPs to Karim: Pay Shs4 Billion or Lose Imperial Royale Hotel". Retrieved 8 July 2014.
- UHOA, . "Kampala Hotels: Grand Imperial Hotel". Uganda Hotel Owners' Association (UHOA). Retrieved 8 July 2014.
- Tebajjukira, Madinah (13 December 2009). "Uganda: Karim's Hotel Equatorial Becomes Mall". New Vision via AllAfrica.com. Retrieved 12 July 2014.
- ACOMSA, . "Imperial Botanical Beach Hotel, Entebbe". Accommodation South Africa (ACOMSA). Retrieved 8 July 2014.
|This article about a hotel or resort in Africa is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|