Imperial Service College
During the 1950s part of the site was the home of The Royal Horse Guards Light Aid Detachment Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (LAD REME RHG) while Kipling Memorial Building (1939) was used by the local council, the Royal Borough of New Windsor.
The area is now being redeveloped as offices.
- Colonel John L. Collard, MC, Order of the Star of Nepal, Nepalese Burma Medal
- Lt. Colonel Charles J. Boulter, MC, O.B.E.
- Air Vice-Marshal Sir Laurence Sinclair, GC
- Group Captain Randolph Stuart Mills DFC
- Sir John Gorman, MC
- Wing Commander Clive Beadon, DFC, Burma Star
- Sir Richard Williams, KBE, CB, DSO: the only Australian to command the RAAF Wing in the field in World War I and the first Australian to become an Air Marshal
- Group Captain Peter Erskine Vaughan-Fowler, CVO, DSO, DFC and bar, AFC, Croix de Guere, Legion d' Honneur
- "Imperial Service College and Haileybury Junior School". Thames Web.
- "St Marks School (Pre-Imperial Service College)". Royal Windsor Forum.
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)