From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Imperial court)
- The imperial court (Holy Roman Empire) of the Holy Roman Empire.
- The noble court of an Emperor of China, Emperor of Japan, Emperor of Ethiopia, Emperor of Austria, Emperor of India, Emperor of Persia, etc.
- The pre-Meiji period Imperial Court in Kyoto
- The noble courts of the Roman Empire, German Empire, Austro-Hungarian Empire, Ottoman Empire, Russian Empire, Zulu Empire, Mughal Empire, Byzantine Empire, etc.
In addition, the idea of an "Imperial Court" has given its name to:
- Imperial Court System, non-profit organization in North America
- Imperial Courts, Los Angeles, California, public housing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Imperial Court.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.