Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up implant, implantable, or implantation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Implant can refer to:
- Implant (medicine), or specifically:
- Alien implants
- Extraocular implant
- Implant (body modification)
- Implant (thought insertion)
- Microchip implant (animal) (human)
- The Implant, a television episode of Seinfeld
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Implant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.