|Industry||Construction, Civil engineering|
|Anton Affentranger, Chairman
Christian Bubb, CEO
|Revenue||CHF2,522.6 million (2011)|
|CHF93.7 million (2011)|
|CHF61.4 million (2011)|
Number of employees
The company has three divisions:
- Real Estate
- Global Solutions
Major projects involving the company include the Roxburgh Dam completed in 1953, the Dinorwig Power Station completed in 1984, the Sunniberg Bridge completed in 1998 the Stade de Genève completed in 2003 and the Swissmill Tower that was rebuilt by April 2016.
The company is working on the Gotthard Base Tunnel project which is expected to be completed in 2015. Along with Bilfinger SE, Frutiger AG and Impresa Pizzarotti, Implenia forms part of the Transco consortium responsible for the Sedrun work site of the tunnel.
- Gray, Tony (1987). The Road to Success: Alfred McAlpine 1935 - 1985. Rainbird Publishing.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Implenia.|
- Implenia Annual Report 2011
- Swiss info
- "Bilfinger Seals $282 Million Sale to Implenia to Exit Building". Bloomber. 14 December 2014. Retrieved 13 July 2015.
- "Sign advertising Cubitts and Zschokke, and the Roxburgh Hyro-electric power project, Roxburgh Hydro". Retrieved 4 June 2012.
- Gray, p. 14
- Sunniberg Bridge on the Structurae database
- Stade de Genève on the Structurae database
- "Dubai und Schanghai können einpacken: In Zürich steht der höchste Kornspeicher der Welt". Watson. Retrieved 19 May 2016.
- Booth, Martina (29 April 2010). "Gotthard: A titanic tunnel". New Civil Engineer. EMAP Publishing Limited. Retrieved 15 July 2015.