Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up importance or important in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Importance or Important may refer to:
- Notability, being worthy of notice, having fame, or being considered to be of a high degree of interest, significance, or distinction
- Social status, the measurement of importance within society
- Value (ethics), degree of importance of some thing or action
- Important Records, an American independent record label
- Priority (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with importance
- All pages with titles beginning with important
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Importance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.