|Founder||Francisco Pinto Balsemão|
|Products||TV stations, magazines, internet|
Impresa (full name: IMPRESA Sociedade Gestora de Participações Sociais, SA) (Euronext: IPR) is a Portuguese media conglomerate, headquartered in Paço de Arcos, in Oeiras municipality. It is the owner of SIC TV channel, and Expresso newspaper, among other leading media, like several magazine publications. A third online business segment was launched under the name Impresa Digital
Publications (Impresa Publishing)
- Arquitectura & Construção
- Caras Decoração
- Casa Cláudia
- Courrier Internacional
- Exame Informática
- FHM (ceased publication on 22 February 2010)
- Jornal de Letras
Digital (Impresa Digital)
- Info Portugal
- Mygames (now a magazine)
- "A Good Impres[a]sion from Portuguese Media" (PDF). Equity Research. 1 September 2005. Retrieved 14 April 2015.
- Susana Salgado (28 November 2014). The Internet and Democracy Building in Lusophone African Countries. Ashgate Publishing, Ltd. p. 64. ISBN 978-1-4094-7293-3. Retrieved 17 May 2015.
- "Portuguese Media". BPI Equity. 5 March 2014. Retrieved 2 February 2015.
- "FHM to close". Publicitas. 12 February 2010. Retrieved 2 February 2015.