|Look up impressive or impressio in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Impressive may refer to:
- Impressive (horse), an Appendix American Quarter Horse (1969-1995)
- "Impressive Dagger Moth", a moth of the Noctuidae family; see Acronicta impressa
- "Impressive Syndrome", a genetic disorder that occurs in horses and humans; see Hyperkalemic periodic paralysis
- In film, art & music:
- Recognition for Impressive Professional Performance and Leadership Excellence on Set, see Epitome Pictures
- Impressive, a studio album by Japanese jazz fusion band T-Square (1992)
- Impressive Instant, a song by American singer-songwriter Madonna from her 2000 studio album Music
- Be Impressive, the debut studio album by Australian indie rock band The Griswolds
- In computer and games:
- Impressive (presentation program), a simple and open source presentation program (PDF documents, LaTeX slides, digital images)
- Impressive Title, a free-roaming 3D Role-playing video game by KovuLKD
- Impress (disambiguation)
- Impression (disambiguation)
- All pages with a title containing Impressive
- All pages beginning with "Impressive"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Impressive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.