From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up imprinting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Imprinting may refer to:
- Imprinting (psychology), in psychology and ethology
- Imprinting (organizational theory), in organizational theory and organizational behavior
- Genomic imprinting (genetic imprinting), a mechanism of regulating gene expression
- Metabolic imprinting, the phenomenon by which the metabolism of the developing fetus may be "programmed" during gestation
- Molecular imprinting, in polymer chemistry
- All pages beginning with "Imprinting"
- All pages with titles containing Imprinting
- Imprint (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Imprinting.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.