From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up improv in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Improv may refer to:
- Musical improvisation
- Improvisational theatre (includes improvisational comedy)
- The Improv, a chain of U.S. comedy clubs
- Lotus Improv, a spreadsheet program
- (Rarely) Improvisation, an act of spontaneous invention
- "Improv Workshop Mimeshow Gobshite", a song by Half Man Half Biscuit on the 1993 album This Leaden Pall
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Improv.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.