|Headquarters||Cumberland, Rhode Island, United States|
Number of locations
|Products||Music production equipment|
inMusic is the parent company for a family of brands of varying audio products used in the DJ, music production, live sound, musical instrument, pro audio, and consumer electronics industries.
Numark Industries is a manufacturer of audio equipment for disk jockeys, founded in 1971, and based in Cumberland, Rhode Island, United States. Numark was formerly owned by Jack O'Donnell. Numark acquired Alesis in 2001. In 2012 InMusic Brands acquired Numark, including its ION Audio, Alesis and Akai Professional brands. Numark makes DJ mixers, turntables, MIDI controllers, DJ CD players,
- AIR Music Technology
- Akai Professional
- Alto Professional
- Denon Professional
- Denon DJ
- ION Audio
- Marantz Professional
- Rane Corporation
- "About inMusic". inMusic. inMusic Brands. 2015. Retrieved 7 January 2015.
- Eisenberg, Anne. "For Disc Jockeys as Well as Desk Jockeys" The New York Times, January 20, 2008. Retrieved on December 3, 2013.
- "At home and a DJ without the vinyl" The New York Times, August 23, 2007. Retrieved on December 3, 2013.
- "Company Overview of Numark Industries, LP" Businessweek Retrieved on December 3, 2013.
- "Jack O'Donnell - owner of Alesis and Numark" Pro Music News 2001. Retrieved on December 3, 2013.
|This technology article about a corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|