From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from In Dreams (song))
In Dreams may refer to:
- In Dreams (soundtrack), a soundtrack album from the 1999 film
- "In Dreams", a song by Vaughan Williams from his cycle Songs of Travel
- "In Dreams" (Roy Orbison song), a 1963 song by Roy Orbison
- "In Dreams" (Howard Shore song), a 2003 song from the Lord of the Rings film trilogy
- In Dreams (Joseph McManners album), including a version of the Lord of the Rings song
- In Dreams (After the Burial album), 2010
- In Dreams (book), a 1992 anthology of science fiction and horror stories
- In Dreams (film), a 1999 film directed by Neil Jordan
- In Dreams (1992 film), a British TV film starring Bill Paterson
- In Dreams; the fifty-seventh episode of the 3D computer-animated version of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- In My Dreams (disambiguation)
- In Your Dreams (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title In Dreams.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.