In Search of Truth
|In Search of Truth|
|Studio album by Evergrey|
|Released||13 November 2001|
|Recorded||January – April 2001|
|Studio||Los Angered Recordings, Gothenburg, Sweden|
|Genre||Progressive metal, power metal|
|Label||Inside Out Music|
|Producer||Andy LaRocque and Tom S. Englund. Assisted By: Kristian "Rizza" Isaksson|
In Search of Truth is the third album by Swedish progressive metal band Evergrey. The album is a concept album dealing with alien abductions, primarily based on and inspired by the allegedly factual account of alien abduction victim Whitley Strieber's book Communion. Since the album's release, it has been critically acclaimed and is generally considered to be the band's magnum opus.
All lyrics written by Tom S. Englund; all music composed by Evergrey.
|2.||"Rulers of the Mind"||5:57|
|3.||"Watching the Skies"||6:16|
|4.||"State of Paralysis"||2:13|
|6.||"Mark of the Triangle"||6:22|
- Tom S. Englund - vocals, guitar
- Henrik Danhage - guitar
- Michael Håkansson - bass
- Patrick Carlsson - drums, percussion
- Sven Karlsson - keyboards
- Carina Kjellberg - all female vocals
- Mercury Choir (courtesy of the Swedish Catholic Church) - choir
- Hill, Gary. "Evergrey In Search of Truth". Allmusic. Retrieved 1 July 2013.
- "Evergrey – In Search of the Truth with Thomas Englund". Metal-Rules.com. Retrieved 7 February 2012.