In Tune We Trust
|In Tune We Trust|
|Released||July 5, 2017|
|Genre||Southern hip hop|
|Label||Young Money Entertainment|
|Lil Wayne chronology|
In Tune We Trust is the second extended play (EP) by American rapper Lil Wayne. It was released on July 5, 2017, under Young Money Entertainment. The four songs on the EP were recorded by Lil Wayne during his ongoing feud with Cash Money Records. Lil Wayne stated that he would give his fans new material before Tha Carter V is finally released. Lil Wayne decided to put the EP on the streaming services DatPiff and SoundCloud. A music video for the track Loyalty was released on the WorldStarHipHop YouTube page. The EP features a freestyle over rapper Playboi Carti's breakout hit Magnolia.
|1.||"Loyalty" (featuring HoodyBaby & Gudda Gudda)||Chef Boy T@||3:39|
|2.||"Magnolia" (Freestyle)||Pierre Bourne||3:01|
|3.||"Fireworks" (featuring Young Jeezy)||Mike Will Made-It||4:13|
|4.||"Mula Gang" (featuring Jay Jones, HoodyBaby, Euro)||Kamo 7 Kaliphat & Ro||4:57|
- "In Tune We Trust EP by Lil Wayne". Genius.
- "Lil Wayne Drops 'In Tune We Trust' EP".
- "Lil Wayne - In Tune We Trust". DatPiff.
- "In Tune We Trust". SoundCloud.
- WORLDSTARHIPHOP (7 August 2017). "Lil Wayne "Loyalty" Feat. Gudda Gudda & HoodyBaby (WSHH Exclusive - Official Music Video)" – via YouTube.
|This EP-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|