In Win Development
This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to improve the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (October 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Traded as||TWSE: 6117|
Wenxian Lai, Chairman|
Guohui Huang, GM
|Products||computer chassis, power supply units, server chassis, case fans, tech accessories|
In Win Development  is a public company in Taiwan specialising in computer enclosures. Its has regional offices in US, UK, Netherlands and China. The company's main product lines include computer cases, power supplies, rackmount and tower servers and computer storage peripheral. The core competency of InWin is to provide computer cases to computer system integrators for government, education, and corporate segments. In 2009, In Win started adding a new product line targeting gaming computer cases and power supply.
- 1985 - Company founded as IN WIN Development Inc., focused on trading and marketing computer chassis.
- 1987 - Established chassis assembly facility.
- 1992 - Established Taoyuan factory in Taiwan.
- 1994 - Established painting production facilities.
- 1995 - Established stamping and tooling department to enhance the capability of technology and product quality control.
- 1997 - Established automation facility with progressive stamping equipment. Implemented TQM (Total Quality Management) system.
- 1998 - Obtained ISO 9002 certification. Established automation facility with robot stamping equipment.
- 1999 - Obtained ISO 9001 certification. Established USA branch to penetrate the US market. Established New CHANGHEIN factory in Taoyuan, Taiwan.
- 2000 - Established UK branch to penetrate EMEA market. Established Japan office. Established Power Supply Group for Power Supply development and manufacture.
- 2001 - Expanded Taoyuan factory as In Win Headquarter. Implementation of ERP system. Obtained ISO 14001 & ISO 9001, 2000 version certification. Listed on Taiwan OTC market.
- 2002 - Implementation of IN SHIN factory plan in China. Implementation of e-Documents. Established NL branch office and warehouse as European Market Center.
- 2003 - Established IN SHIN factory in China. Listed on Taiwan SEC market.
- 2004 - Established UPS Group for UPS development and manufacture.
- 2006 - All product lines are in compliance with RoHS directive regulation. Established UPS product line. Implementation of computerized mold making system.
- 2007 - Obtained IECQ 080000 HSPM certification.
- 2008 - Established GP laboratory in IN SHIN (China) factory. Established Retail product line.
- 2009 - Established new NANSHANG factory in Taoyuan, Taiwan for plastic parts manufacture and mass production of IPC chassis.