In a Moment Like This
|"In a Moment Like This"|
|Single by Chanée & N'evergreen|
|from the album In a Moment Like This|
|Released||February 5, 2010|
|Format||CD single, digital download|
|Label||My Way Music|
|Writer(s)||Thomas G:son, Henrik Sethsson, Erik Bernholm|
"In a Moment Like This" is a song performed by Chanée & N'evergreen and composed Thomas G:son, Henrik Sethsson and Erik Bernholm, and was the Danish entry at the Eurovision Song Contest 2010, held in Oslo, Norway on May 29, 2010.
The song was the winner of the Dansk Melodi Grand Prix contest, held on 6 February, which selected the Danish entry for Eurovision, and they won fourth place at the contest, with 149 points, this song was also later that year covered by South African Artists Lianie May & Jay.
Swedish band Scotts recorded a cover version of the song as a duet with Erica Sjöström from the Drifters, which in 2010 appeared on both on the Scotts album Vi gör det igen. and the Drifters' album Stanna hos mig
|Danish Singles Chart||2|
|Norwegian Singles Chart||5|
|Swedish Singles Chart||21|
|Swiss Singles Chart||12|
|UK Singles Chart||137|
- "Chanée & N'evergreen - In A Moment Like This - Denmark 2010". European Broadcasting Union. Retrieved 28 May 2010.
- Kirkpatrick Green, Simon (2010-02-06). "Chanée & N'evergreen to Oslo for Denmark!". European Broadcasting Union. Retrieved 6 February 2010.
- Klier, Marcus (2010-02-06). "Denmark sends Chanée & Tomas N'evergreen to Eurovision". ESCToday. Retrieved 6 February 2010.
- Eurovisionary: Heavy plagiarism accusations towards A Friend In London’s entry
- "Vi gör det igen" (in Swedish). Svensk mediedatabas. 2010. Retrieved 1 November 2010.
- "Stanna hos mig" (in Swedish). Svensk mediedatabas. 2010. Retrieved 1 November 2010.
- Danish Singles Chart
- "RÚV - Vinsældalisti Rásar 2". RÚV. Retrieved 3 July 2010.
- Norwegian Singles Chart
- Swiss Singles Chart
- UK Singles Chart
|This article about music in Denmark is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about the Eurovision Song Contest is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|