In a World Called Catastrophe
|"In a World Called Catastrophe"|
|Single by Matthew Good|
|from the album Avalanche|
|Released||January 27, 2003|
4:03 (Radio Edit)
|Matthew Good singles chronology|
"In a World Called Catastrophe" is a song by Canadian rock artist Matthew Good. It was released in January 2003 as the second single from his debut solo album, Avalanche. The song reached number 5 on Canada's Singles Chart. As with the previous single "Weapon", the song features accompaniment by the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra.
- In A World Called Catastrophe (Radio Edit) - 4:03
- In A World Called Catastrophe (Video Version) - 4:40
- In A World Called Catastrophe (Album Version) - 5:57
The music video for "In a World Called Catastrophe" was directed by Kyle Davison and premiered in early 2003. The video has a strong anti-war viewpoint.
|Canada (Nielsen SoundScan)||5|
- "Matthew Good - Billboard Singles". allmusic. Retrieved 2010-08-31.
- Good Unleashes 'Avalanche In Canada. Billboard. Retrieved July 3, 2015.
- on YouTube
|This 2000s single-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|