From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page, or drafted elsewhere then moved over here. Related titles should be described in In absentia, while unrelated titles should be moved to In absentia (disambiguation).||
|Look up absentia or in absentia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Absentia is Latin for absence. In absentia, a legal term, is Latin for "in the absence" or "while absent".
(In) absentia may also refer to:
- Award in absentia
- Declared death in absentia
- Election in absentia
- Excommunication in absentia
- Graduation in absentia
- In absentia health care, the provision of healthcare in the absence of a personal contact
- Trial in absentia
Music, films and television
- Absentia (film), a 2011 horror film
- In Absentia, a 2002 album by Porcupine Tree
- "In Absentia" (Fringe), a 2012 episode of the television series Fringe
- In Absentia (film), a 2000 short film commissioned by the BBC
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title In absentia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.