In the Night (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In the Night is a ballet performed by the New York City Ballet in 1970.
In the Night may also refer to:
- In the Night (Dream Evil album), 2010
- In the Night (Cheryl Lynn album), 1981
- "In the Night" (Blackfoot song), 1980
- "In the Night" (Pet Shop Boys song), 1985
- "In the Night" (The Weeknd song), 2015
- In the Night Tour, a concert tour by Brazilian singer Kelly Key
- "In the Night", a song by Rock Goddess from Hell Hath No Fury
- In the Night (film), a 1922 silent film
- In the Night Garden..., a British children's television series that ran from 2007 to 2009
- In the Night Kitchen, a 1970 children's book by writer Maurice Sendak
- The Orphan's Tales: In the Night Garden, a 2006 novel by Catherynne M. Valente
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title In the Night.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.