26 June 1986 |
|Nationality||New Zealand and Bulgarian|
|Known for||Beauty pageant titleholder|
|Title||Miss International New Zealand, 2010|
Ina Ivanova (born 26 June 1986) is a beauty pageant titleholder who was officially crowned Miss New Zealand International 2010 on 19 June 2010. She represented New Zealand at the 50th Miss International beauty pageant in Chengdu, China in November 2010. Miss International is one of the four Grand Slam pageants in the world, the other three being Miss Universe, Miss World and Miss Earth.
Previous Titles Include
Miss Tui 2005, Ivanova beat over 70 contestants for the title after which she got numerous magazine spreads.
Miss University Wellington 2006
Miss Hawaiian Tropic New Zealand 2009 - 1st Runner up & Best in Eveningwear.
In 2007 she was named in Ralph Magazine's '200 Sexiest Women on The Planet'.
|Awards and achievements|
|Miss New Zealand International
- http://mwnz10.blogspot.com/2010/06/miss-international-new-zealand-2010.html Miss World New Zealand - Latest News, Saturday, 19 June 2010
- http://www.missworld.co.nz/ Miss International New Zealand 2010
- http://www.grandslampageants.com/, GRAND SLAM PAGEANT NEWS (June to July 2010), Miss International New Zealand 2010.
- http://www.pageantopolis.com/international/university.htm, World Miss University, 11 November 2006, Busan, Korea, New Zealand - Ina Ivanova
- http://sites.google.com/site/misshawaiiantropicnewzealand/, Miss Hawaiian Tropic New Zealand, 8 November 2008, 1st Runner up & Best in Eveningwear - Ina Ivanova