(Redirected from Inadmissible)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up admissibility in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Admissibility may refer to:
- Admissible evidence, evidence which may be introduced in a court of law
- Admissible decision rule, in statistical decision theory, a rule which is never dominated
- Admissible rule, in logic, a type of rule of inference
- Admissible heuristic, in computer science, is a heuristic which is no more than the lowest-cost path to the goal
- Admissible set, in mathematical logic, a transitive set satisfying the axioms of Kripke-Platek set theory
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Admissibility.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.