From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Inari in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Inari may refer to:
- Inari, Finland, municipality
- Inari (village), in the municipality of the same name in Finland
- Lake Inari, Finland
- Inari Station, a railway station in Fushimi-ku, Kyoto, Japan
- Inari Karsh (born 1953), professor of Middle East and Mediterranean Studies at King's College London
- Inari Vachs (born 1974), American pornographic actress
- Inari, minor character in the manga/anime Naruto
- Human sub-species that can see in the dark from the television series Andromeda
- Inari Raith, a minor character from The Dresden Files.
- Inari Ōkami, a Shinto spirit
- Inari Sami people, a Sami people of Finland
- Inari Sami language, the language spoken by the Inari Sami
- Inari-zushi, a type of sushi
- Inari, an album by Finnish actor/musician Vesa-Matti Loiri
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inari.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.