|Look up 電, 稲妻, or いなずま in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Inazuma (電 / 稲妻 / いなずま / いなづま, "lightning"): may refer to:
- Suzuki Inazuma 250, a motorcycle
- Japanese destroyer Inazuma, four destroyers of the Imperial Japanese Navy and the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force
- Lightning (film) or Inazuma a 1952 Japanese film by Mikio Naruse
- Inazuma, a Usagi Yojimbo character
People with the surname
- Inazuma Raigorō (1802–1877), Japanese sumo wrestler
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inazuma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.