From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Inba District, Chiba)
|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
As of 2011, the district has an estimated population of 43,480 and a density of 845 persons per km². The total area is 51.48 km².
There are two towns within the district.
- January 1, 1957 - Parts of Yotsukaidō merged into the city of Sakura.
- September 1, 1964 - The village of Shiroi gained town status.
- April 1, 1981 - The town of Yotsukaidō gained city status.
- April 1, 1985 - The village of Tomisato gained town status.
- April 1, 1992 - The town of Yachimata gained city status.
- April 1, 1996 - The town of Inzai gained city status.
- April 1, 2001 - The town of Shiroi gained city status.
- April 1, 2002 - The town of Tomisato gained city status.
- March 23, 2010 - The villages of Inba and Motono merged into the city of Inzai.
|This Chiba Prefecture location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|